COSTUS ROOT OIL
Costus root oil is used as:
· Respiratory disorders: beneficial in the treatment of respiratory disorders like bronchitis, asthma and cough.
· Cholera: useful in cholera and helps in controlling the disease.
· Ulcer: useful for severe ulceration and is the principal ingredient in any astringent and stimulant ointment. It prevents premature greying of hair.
· Heals wounds faster: used locally to promote healing without producing any infections.
· Anti-inflammatory properties: used in Ayurveda to treat inflammations and also arthritic conditions.
· Anti-microbial activity: Show anti-microbial activity and inhibited bacteria.
· Immunomodulatory properties: can be used for enhancing immunity.